Wednesday 25 June 2014

Grey Knights

Howdy,

Time is flying by at the moment and I keep missing getting a post a week out which was a mini goal for May, June and July.

Its been hot again and that has meant having to hobby late at night and early into the morning!

Still it hasnt been all that bad with Her Indooors keeping me company we have ploughed through some great audiobooks and been cracking on with our respective hobbies.

I was given these guys as a Christmas present (yup it takes me that long to get through the to do list), and I felt it was time to give them a go.



I used a tutorial that I found on Tale of Painters to help me.


The big challenge was the Force Weapons, which I was dreading, it seems like I gave them a fairly good go and I was pleased with the results. I think I will be using the blending technique a fair bit now that Ive built up the confidence to use it.


I wasn't brave enough to use a NMM technique on the armour, however I do like the results.


I even invested in a pin drill to drill out the gun barrel's 




I think that this guy is my favourite out of the five. He has a bit of a 'come and get it' attitude about him


Finally a close up (unintentionally) of the force sword in all its glory!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment