Wednesday 4 June 2014

Suns out. Guns out

Hello,

Its been fairly sunny in the UK for the past couple of weeks so thats meant a fairly quiet time on the hobby front for a couple of reasons. Firstly we have been doing other things as a family and secondly its been roasting hot in the little corner of our craft room that I occupy. Our craft room is in the roof of the house so it gets more than a little warm.


I have managed to finish some more Wolves, this time Grey Hunters. Here they are with their guns out! Ive also been trying to use thinner/thinned down paints. I noticed that with the heat they are getting a bit gloopier (possibly a made up word) or to be more technical the viscosity has increased. (Education coming in handy) Ive painted these guys with edge highlights, these are similar to the rest of the Wolf army thats coming along nicely. Im contemplating putting together some group shots soon.

A few more shots of them posing:




In a break from the norm I haven't included a composure faux 360 degree shot, instead just some individual shots of each hunter




Hopefully I'll get some painting done in the evenings over the summer,  I also mentioned a couple of blog posts ago that I'm working on another mad idea. Heres a link to what I've signed up for. The training is going well so far!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment